Too tall horse?

My only problem with my 15.3hh horse on rides was my 5'4" height.  If she had
been an inch taller we would have had real problems.

When I was tired and had to get off and get back on she would seem taller than
when I started!  If there was a hill, rock, or log to stand on to help me up
there was no problem!  Of course, if there wasn't anything to assist me I
managed, but it could be a struggle at times.

I am excited about my new "short" horse!

Ellen