Endurance Clinic

Hello,..I plan to have a small clinic at my Ranch  near Auburn
California on the 4 days before the AERC convention in Reno.  Reno is
just 2 hours drive away (if the roads are open) and if someone were to
do both the AERC convention and my clinic it would be a great way to
start the year off.  I have several incredible speakers lined up and it
should be a very informative event.  I have special accommodations for
foreigners.  Depending on the number of participants, I plan for many to
be given a chance to ride part of the Tevis trail during the course of
the seminar.
Potato RICHARDSON
Potator@hotmail