Crabbet Eg Filly

For those of you who have seen our black Crabbet mare at Southern Cal rides
(she just got started and is quite an awesome athlete), her 2 year old 15 hand
daughter IS for sale, despite her beign my husband's favorite. He agreed to
sell her if we breed back in 1999, and so Mysztycaly Dawn is for sale. Come
see her, near Malibu, she is HUGE with a breath-taking stride and long tough
hips and even VERY PRETTY! we would like her to go to a home with some
experience and good care - she has an awesome career ahead of her in the right
hands.