Re: Relocating to the SE Region

Forget the heat, forget the humidity the most important thing about
moving to the SE is do not, I repeat do not, be hussled by Angie McGhee
- the current World Champeen Sponger.  If you don't watch her she will
hussle you into sponging contest with a "friendly wager".  Don't be
taken in by that Souther Baptist charm.  Before you know it she will own
your farm.

So welcome to the SE but beware.  But do go to Angie's ride, it is close
to you and she puts on a first class ride.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Mystic “The Horse from Hell” Storm