Relocating to the SE Region

From: Pete & Judie Ricci @ Second Chance Ranch
Email: peter.t.ricci@boeing.com

Judie, myself and the whole remuda are relocating from the Pacific South Region to the South East Region in December this year.  We will be living in the Florence area of northern Alabama.  We could use any  advise available to ease the transistion for the horses from dry / arid to wet / humid.  Are there any secrets to getting the horses use to competeing in the humidity?
Our home phone # is 909-340-3808 we'll be glad to call you back or e-mail us a peter.t.ricci@boeing.com
thanks
Pete & Judie