Re: Electrolyes

Yep,

Most of the people get down here with these wolly horses, it is 80 deg and
they are all running around in a clipping panic.  Most do clip -  at least
the neck.  Then they go back up Nawth and have to blanket.

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm with one on the way
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.