Re: Legal Drugs

In a message dated 10/28/98 7:04:48 AM Pacific Standard Time,
katswig@deltanet.com writes:

<< Horses died (or still do in some cases) at endurance rides because they
 are overridden.  >>

They are not always overridden.  Sometimes, horses just die.  As a friend of
mine with more than twice the miles I have [and I have almost 8,000] says, if
you don't want a horse to die, don't ride it.  Even better, don't own
it.....Maryben