RE: Legal Drugs

Geez Roger,

Did I say Roger or Trilby or name any other long time riders??? I never
infered to any one person specifically and I am not apologizing to ANYONE.
 I was making a statement that is documented in a few of the old endurance
riding books I read about 15 years ago (no I am not going to research and
try to remember which ones they were either to appease you Roger), way
before I got in this sport.  Before AERC regulated the sport and put in all
the safety factors endurance had a bad rep because of people racing their
horses to death. You know it and so does everyone else in this sport.  Why
the heck do you think we now have AERC and vc's?  Because ride managers
wanted to raise their costs???????!!!!!!! I DON'T THINK SO!  It is still
going on in foreign countries that aren't regulated by an organized group.
 I know this because I just got a post from my vet from a vet list she is
on about a ride in Mongolia that 4 horses died in.  So don't take things so
personally, unless you are itching for a fight, then take it somewhere
else!

You know that is why I lay low on Ridecamp anymore, you people are always
itching for a fight and taking things personally.  Get a clue, life is too
short, hang up the computer and get out and ride instead of talking about
it all the time.  Quit talking and start doing, maybe then you'd all be a
lot less stressed!!!!

                                  Cheryl Newbanks
~~~           ~~ ^ ^        SW Region
~~~\      _ ~~/ /\ /        Buckeye, AZ