Banned substances

I have to agree with the person who questioned not banning
electrolytes.  According to Bob's quote, "Please refer to the very
important words 'EQUINES MUST COMPETE
ENTIRELY ON THEIR NATURAL ABILITY'" electrolytes should also be banned
substances.  Strictly under the letter of the law as written, horses who
are competing under the influence of electrolytes are not competing
entirely on their natural ability.

This is not to say that I am anti-electrolyte.  I electrolyte my horses
and will continue to do so as I feel it is in their best interest.  But
I make the point that if we go by the "letter of the law" then we need
to do some serious soul-searching about electrolytes or perhaps reword
the law.