Re: Two Wild Cards

Heide,

You are right, things could happen that eliminate part of the "Chosen
Team" but that would not eliminate the two Individuals that could make
up the team. They would still be there, ready, willing and able. The
need to perform under adverse conditions is part of our American
heritage.

And I hope this is also what it takes to be an endurance rider. That is
why I think that someone we all chose and someone that wins "the big
one" would be talented enough to make it happen at the last minute.
And, I think, this is part of what needs to be portrayed by our
endurance group going to various spots in the world and representing me.

And isn't this concept just crazy enough to be American?

Steve Shaw