CTR NEWBIES

When I started CTR this year at age 67,  the experts recommended volunteering
at a competition.  I scribed for a lay judge in January,  did over 100 miles of CTR by
June (when my Arab injured a tendon ending competition for the year),  and scribed
for the vet at a September CTR.

I can wholeheartedly recommend "volunteering"  to anyone starting CTR or Endurance
riding.  I learned more,  and had ALMOST as much fun volunteering for two rides as I
did participating in five !!

John and Meshack (VT) (I don't know why you want to spend four hours doing 25 miles
......I can do it TWO !!)

Phone or Fax 802/626-5283