RE: HORSE ADOPTION OR PURCHASE????

Sorry you take offense to this but tough! it is an issue that needs to be
brought up.  And it is about endurance considering that we are usually
always looking for a good horse for ourselves or a friend!  Now if they
just called it for what it is and that is horses for sale NOT ADOPTION
there wouldn't be a problem would there?

                                  Cheryl Newbanks
~~~           ~~ ^ ^        SW Region
~~~\      _ ~~/ /\ /        Buckeye, AZ
       (   ) __    ) ' '        horsetrails@inficad.com