Re: Stensgar Mountain- First ride (real long)

GAY LYKES wrote:

>  I signed up for the 1999 ride season, even though the rides in this area
> are few and far between.  I probablly will never do a 50.

Never say never when it comes to endurance. Wasn't it Angie thatsaid she would NEVER
wear tights? But found out that once you
are hook on endurance you do a lot of things that you never thought
you would do. (Angie will have to send you that post, it was hilarious)

Congratulations on your first ride. It just gets more fun the more you do it.
And before you know it you will be thinking about maybe getting one of
those A-rabs and do a 50!

Lynette