Sponging/final stats

>I've trained my horse to sponge himself.

I did a double take when I saw this return address, thought it was
"lcorry".  Obviously this is a family trait...ALL Corrys are blatant
liars.  By the way I was NOT born and bred in Georgia as she stated just
to irritate me. Tennessee is my home state...and I only recently moved
about 4 miles over the border.

I've been planning to stop posting on this subject, but judging from the
amount of personal mail I'm getting on this sponging deal, I need to just
make one more universal post to provide some stats to those of your who
are taking bets.  That way ya'll should be able to choose which of us you
most identify with.

I am of Scottish & Irish Descent, Lynda is of German & Polish.

 I'm Southern Baptist (but only handle RUBBER snakes, I have faith God
gave me more sense than to handle the real ones!) Lynda thinks God might
have been an alien from another solar system.

Baskhari is Polish. Kaboot is Crabbet.

 Lynda rides a Sharon Saare saddle, I ride an Ortho-Flex.

Lynda lives in flat sandy Houston.  I live in the rugged, rocky
Appalachian Mtns.

Lynda sings, I grumble. She's tall, I'm short, She's irritating, I'm not.
>eg<

Lynda met her husband at a "Mensa" (sp?) meeting (society for people who
test genius on IQ tests but can't figure out how to turn on their
windshield wipers)  I met Bill at the Baptist Student Union.

Lynda lives in a "flat" in downtown Houston, which is a renovated
warehouse with lots of yuppy artists.  I live in a cedar house on a
gravel road and had to chase a coyote off from my chickens this week.  I
wish I could feed the coyote a yuppy artist.

Experience:  We did our first ride on the same day...Oct. 1987.  She has
more miles than I do, but I went slower and had more time to sponge.

She boards her horse, I have mine in front of the house.

She works out at a gym every morning, then walks to her high rise office
building. I put up my own hay, carry kids on my hip, stack firewood, etc.
to stay in shape.

I still like K-Mart better, and think string is better than rope.

We both usually ride right side up, but I've been known to sit on a
bucket.

Hope this helps.

By the way, Lynda is leaving for Hawaii this Friday.  If there is anyone
in Hawaii who would like a sponging on the fly clinic, I'm sure she'd be
happy to oblige.  It won't be as good as if it were me, but sometimes
you've just got to take what you can get.

Angie McGhee & Kaboot
Wildwood, GA (but still a Tennesseean)
Rides2far@juno.com
Kabootnme@aol.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]