Re: Sponging Clinic

Corry, Lynda H. wrote:

>         Thank you, Becky.  This is truly an honor and I assure you I will do
> my utmost for the Great State which has adopted me.
>
>         Actually, I'm half German -- thus the "pit-bull-like" tenacity.  As
> one of the lurkers out there informed me (and you know who you are...), I
> NEVER give up (don't bother quoting any James Bond movie titles either,
> Ang).

We knew you were probably a least part fereign since no self repecting
Southeastern girl spells Linda any other way than Linda.  Half German and half
Texan is about as fereign as one can get <g>.

> However, I must admit that Angie will be tough competition in the
> Sponge Slingin Champeenships...  Although I was done raised in Backwoods,
> Alabama since I was jes' a lil' possum, Angie has lived in Deliverance
> County, Georgia all her life, where one in every three pickup trucks has a
> gun rack and a bumper sticker that reads, "ride 'em hard, put 'em up wet,
> and sqeal like a pig."  Scary, scary.  She has to carry her six-shooter with
> her every time she goes out to feed the chickens and milk the cow.  Anybody
> started taking any bets, yet?

This pratically describes every place in the Southeast except maybe around
Hotlanta and South FL.  So it seems that this champeenship is shaping up to be
a dual between the good guys - the Southeast - against the fereigners from
Texas and beyond <g>.

I did hear that there was some book being made of this contest up in Tennessee
but I havn't heard the odds.  Of course we may all get tossed of ridecamp for
"out of topic" before this is all over <g>.

Truman

--
Truman Prevatt
Brooksville, FL

Mystic "The Horse from Hell" Storm with one on the way
Rocket a.k.a. Mr. Misty
Jordy a.k.a. Bridger (when he is good)
Danson Flame - Hot Dog I'm healed and ready to go.