Re: NW Insurance

In a message dated 98-10-15 13:33:49 EDT, renegade12@juno.com writes:

<< Heidi.

 Out of curiosity I would like to see a copy of this Insurance Notice to
 the Ride Managers you refer to in the attached post you sent to ridecamp.
  As you may know, the Board received reams of material to review in this
 Appeal, but nowhere do I recall seeing any notice to the Ride Managers
 from their Insurance Carriers stating they would not be covered.

 Randy Eiland >>

Randy, talk to the Washington ride managers themselves.  They are the ones who
have discussed it with me, and they are the ones who have researched the
problem.

Heidi