Re: Unofficial WEG Team

On Wed, 14 Oct 1998 23:38:19 -0700, "Carlos Crespo"
<ccrespo@nigma.com> wrote:

>As I see it, our goal should be to take the first six places in the World
>Championships. Then there is no doubt  about  who is the best. Let the
>other guy worry about the consistant  finishers in the 7-25 place.

Ah, but Carlos, we can't take the first six places unless we finish
six riders.  So, *first* you must complete your team, then their
position becomes significant.  Priorities.

And, of course, finishing position in a qualifying race demonstrates
*nothing* about reliably or consistently finishing.

--

Joe Long
jlong@mti.net