Re: New Ridecamp rule

Ok - here's a little clarification on my 'New Ridecamp Rule' post.
I did NOT mean that names cannot be mentioned in posts - only
that I don't want them mentioned in a harmful or libelous way.
Arguments, disscussions, differences of opinion - this stuff is
fine.

Statements which can damage a person's reputation, or
livelihood are not fine on this *public* forum.

Currently the only form of control I have over what is said - is
to ask that you all respect the rules and intent of the list. I don't
ban anyone from the list, and don't screen the posts. So ... I
can only ask  - and (thankyou!) for the most part this works.

Steph