RE: popped a curb?

I've known two different horses with curbs, both were sickle hocked. I
actually had one of these horses vetted as I was thinking about buying him.
The equine vet pointed out the two curbs and his sickle hocks and said the
curbs were most likely a result of the poor hock conformation. Went home and
broke out the vet books. If you own a horse you should own a few good books
on lameness, general medical, horseshoeing, training, riding, stable
management, yadda, yadda, yadda. Did I say a few? Don't mean to preach, but
think everyone should have a few good owners manuals around to enlighten,
confuse and panic oneself.

Bonnie Snodgras