RE: Scratches

Yes, this is scratches or dew poisoning as it's called in our neck of the
woods (Maryland). A good working medication is Nolvasan, Furacin, Desitan,
mixed together. Wash affected area once with betadine laced water to soften
and remove scabs then slather on the goopy mix on a daily basis. Works on
most cases. Of course there are some horses that develope photo sensitivity
brought on I think by clover?? Not near as common as scratches.

Bonnie Snodgrass