Re: more 2 way radio

In a message dated 98-10-13 00:01:56 EDT, jlong@mti.net writes:

<< I know of no case where anyone has
 been hassled by the AERC for using a radio, and I doubt that any
 protest over such use would be found to have any merit whatsoever.

I don't know of any case that has gone to AERC, but I do know of at least one
very blatant case at a prominent ride that left the riders grumbling, and if
the actions were to be repeated as blatantly in the future, I think there
might well be a protest from at least a few of the riders that have now had a
chance to think it over.

Heidi