Re: 2 way radios

US Calvary has 2-way radios and all kinds of communication devices.
www.uscav.com  or 1-888-777-7172.  Hope this helps.

Joe

Chow!

---- Begin included message ----
HI I am looking for information on 2 way radios.  I have just purchased a 2
way radio that is spose to be good for a 2 mile radius.  I would like to know
if they can be used in endurance and competitive riding.  Also I am looking
for information on the head sets.  Has anyone used a head set that will allow
them to talk without pushing the button and still hear incoming calls.  Also
does any one know what it cost for an FCC licenses and can anyone get them.
Those radios are good for more mileage.  Thanks for all your help.
Kelly

---- End included message ----