Re: Aerc and IRS

I don't know who this person is...but I have not posted ONE comment on the AERC by-laws or the tax-exemot status.  It is a subject I do not care to discuss, but leave to those that know more about it than I do.

So, whomever you are, why don't you come out of the closet and discuss whatever you wish with all of us, openly.

Teddy