Dammeron Valley

I am conidering going to the Dammeron Valley 100 on 31 October (just got
notice that the date had been changed from the 24th so it no longgeer
conflict with Capers Park).

Would anybody from Southern California be interested in sharing the
ride???

kat
Orange County, Calif.

p.s.  It is just outside of St. George, Utah.  About a 7hr drive from me
(less than the Bridgeport ride).

p.p.s.  They are also having a 30 and a 60 (but that is an awful long
drive for a "short" ride--which didn't keep me from doing it last year!:))