Riding Apparel Help!

Hi Ridecampers!
My name is Devony and I need some help out here.  I am in need of a few
pairs of good riding tights/leggings/pants (whatever you call 'em!), a
good Endurance helmet, etc.  Does anyone know where to get these things
at a low price?  If so, please give me a referral or something!  Thanks
so much.. you guys have been of such great help to me!

Also, is there anyone out there in CT Division of AERC, specifically in
or around Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas?  I need someone to ride with!  :o)
Thanks Again
Devony & Her wonderful Equine Buddy Toledo (Got to take a ride today in
wonderful weather... Thanks Mom, that was fun!!!)