Trails Symposium

Well, I just got faxed the updated list of attendees at the Trails Symposium and the
ONLY person coming from Virginia is the US Forest Service.  MANY states NOT
represented.....MOSTLY US Forest Service...!!!!!

Come on guys!!!! We are going to be outnumbered by the US Forest Service at their
OWN seminar!!!!  We need to tell them what our needs and concerns are.  This is how
policy gets set. Do you want THEM to set it WITHOUT our input?

http://www.strom.clemson.edu/programs/trails

Teddy