Bute Paste

I also started out giving yogurt by syringe to get it down my gelding's
throat.  After a few days he would come up to me and start licking with his
tongue so I would give him the yogurt then Bute him with the paste.  What an
awful look on his face.  Then I switched the order and it wasn't so bad.  He
said he would take the good with the bad!  He now runs me over trying to get
to the yogurt.  Maybe you could put it in with the yogurt?
Janet Baca