Fwd: bute trick

In a message dated 98-10-08 08:48:44 EDT, guest@endurance.net writes:

<<
 There is now available in a big tub (2-3 lbs) orange flavored powdered bute.
It costs the same as the tablets per gram and is easy to mix with food or if
they dont' like orange flavored grain, it's easy to mix with a little water
and squirt it in their mouth with a dose syringe. >>

I have used the orange flavored Bute powder for about one year now and love
it. None of my horses have ever refused it when mixed with their regular
grain! I have some picky eaters that seem to not notice the bute in their
food. I've got the bottle at the barn, I'll try to remember to get the name
off of it and post it on ridecamp. It's a cheap way to give bute and easy
also.

Leigh Preddy SE