re: bute trick

From: amy tetervin
Email: tetervin@bms.com

There is now available in a big tub (2-3 lbs) orange flavored powdered bute. It costs the same as the tablets per gram and is easy to mix with food or if they dont' like orange flavored grain, it's easy to mix with a little water and squirt it in their mouth with a dose syringe. In a pinch I have administered the tablets directly onto the back of their tongue and when I let go of their tongue they swallow the pill. Not for the faint hearted or big handed and you have to be careful about not pulling their tongue out too far or you can damage things. -Amy