Re: Trailers

Madeline, Are you talking about a gooseneck or bumper pull?? A 23 ft BP
would be difficult. A gooseneck shouldn't make that much difference, but
it depends on where the manufacturer places the axles. The farther back
they are, the larger the turning radius. A 23' trailer with axles
farther forward would pull comparably with a 20' with axles near the
rear. In this case, the dealer should know his product.
Nancy Mitts
CIW Trailers
(Missouri)
>From: molea@ucla.edu (Madeline Olea)
>Subject: Trailers
>I'm shopping for a four horse stock trailer.  One of the dealers told
me
>that a 20' trailer is significantly easier to pull than one 23' long?
Does