Unique Opportunity -- Excellent Endurance Horses for Sale

I am posting this message for my good friends, Karleen and Jim Vivirito, of
AKB Farms, located in Island Lake, Illinois (NW of Chicago).  They are
reducing the size of their herd, and there are some excellent endurance
horses for sale.

I have ridden all but the four year old mare, and would love to own any of
them (if only I could afford another one)!!  Given the posts in the last
few weeks about price/value, I would say these animals are a steal.

ENDURANCE HORSES FOR SALE

AKB Colette              $1,900
3/4 Thoroughbred, 1/4 Arab (Registered Anglo-Arab)
12 year old bay mare,  15-2 hands
Experienced on trails, trailers well, easy keeper, proven broodmare

AKB Amon Shah       $7,800 stud/$4,500 gelding
Sweepstakes Nominated Stallion & Sweepstakes Horse
Purebred Arabian, 11 year old grey stallion,  14-3 hands
Experienced on trails (needs experienced rider), trailers, easy keeper,
proven sire
1997 Endurance Year: 3rd National Jim Jones Award, 9th National Mileage

SA Coquette              $2,800
Purebred Arabian, lovely 12 year old grey mare,  14-3 hands
Experienced on trails, trailers well, in foal to AKB Amon Shah for 1999
(Sweepstakes Foal)

AKB Nyssa                $1,900
Purebred Arabian, 8 year old sorrel mare,  14-3 hands
Worked on trails, trailers well, extremely easy keeper, no vices
Strong, smaller horse - wonderful for adult or child, great personality

Quacker Jackie           $1,900
Anglo-Arabian, 4 year old chestnut mare, 15-1 hands
Started on trails, good learner, gentle, sweet personality

For information, contact AKB Farms  (847) 526-7139
E-Mail:  JIMVIVR@FLASH.NET
Other horses for sale; call for information