Cold weather riding pants, etc.

The weather is cooling off nicely and if you are in need of riding pants, our
very own Ridecamper and Seamstress to the Equestrians, has a great deal on
polar fleece riding tights.  I have a pair that is two years old and still in
great shape even with lots of washings.  And she makes a great jogging bra
too, again, much more reasonable then what you will find anywhere else.  Her
prices are far, far below what you will find anywhere else AND she has a great
selection of colors, etc.  She makes all her products and stands behind them
100%.

Evelyn can be reached at JFHR@INETWORLD.NET

P.S.  I don't get anything from this.  Just wanted to share the good fortune
of finding a great product at a reasonable price.