Coggins/health certifs

I'll pass along some valuable info that someone here provided me with last
year, thankfully, as I've never heard of this from anyone anywhere else:

Alabama, Georgia and Florida have a cooperative agreement whereby your vet
can use your current Coggins results to apply for an Equine Event Permit
which is good for 6 months, and precludes the need for a 30-day health
certificate every time you cross the state line.  It's very useful,
greatly reducing the hassle of getting ready for rides. :))  In AL, the
permit is issued by the Secretary of State, and my vet charges me $5 for
handling the paperwork.

Glenda & Lakota
Mobile, AL
AERC # M18819 & H27310