YIKES!!!

Yikes!!!  I thought Coggins were always good for one whole year.  In Virginia that was the case, however I have recently moved to Georgia.  Are they good for a year in Georgia?  I am going to a 50 mile ride in Augusta this weekend and my Coggins is dated 3/1/98!!!  I might need to scramble for another in the next four days (in addition to getting a new tire for my trailer!)

Kate and Spanky (HAY! - Once a year is enough!  I'll keep my blood - thank you very much!)
SE
Kate Denisar, Internet Security Systems
Professional Services and Training
(678) 443-6288, kdenisar@iss.net