Troxel EQ Sport Helmets

I have worn a Troxel Legacy for a couple of years and I can say it sure
has saved my head a number of times!  But I found the post asking about
the Sport model interesting.  This summer I also switched to the sport
helmet.  Yes, it also got spiderweb crack marks, which I noticed soon
after buying it, but didn't think they were anything serious.  Just
recently, however, I did take a tree branch in the head. (And was sure
glad I had on the helmet!) I think my Legacy model has had many hits like
this without showing any wear.  With the Sport model, though, it got a
hole in it!  The store where I bought the helmet (Echo Valley Feed,
Auburn, CA) replaced it, no problem.  In fact, we bought another one
too--because the are so compfortable!  Now I am wondering, are they
durable and really safe?  Anyone else had any trouble?  Maybe someone
from the company will read this and respond.

Mary Abbott
Grass Valley, CA