Dubai - your opinion please

Hi there,

I can see that the subject of the WEG in Dubai becomes one of The points.

I'm selected to represent Belgium with my horse Orfeo. Very proud of him
obviously becase this horse was only doinf 25 miles rides up to june 97 when I
bought him. Furthermore the story od Orfeo was quite dramatic because his
previous owner died 6 month in early 97 during a conditioning ride.

I feel concerned about the question of 'clipping or not' and 'when to do it'.
Here in Belgium, fall has began and the weather is already cold and humid and
Orfeo's winter coat is coming. I keep him under blanket all the time to prevent
more hairs coming. I have several options :

- clipping right now and playing with several kind of blankets in function of
the t  and maybe clipping a second time at arrival in Dubai

- keep him as he is in Belgium during the conditioning process and either clip
here just before departure or at the arrival in Dubai.

I never had one of my horse clipped, so I have no experience of their reaction
after the clipping; I have been told that there is something like a 'choc'
during a few days after.

Also in the aircraft, I don't know about the t .

Opinons about this ?

Many thanks

Leonard, in Belgium