It is not mine!! Its yours!!!

I am not going to get involved in the WEG Team discussion nor the methods
of choosing our team...my thoughts on International Competition and
AERC's place in this discipline can be found in the September and October
Endurance News  under my VP's Message.  However, in the continuing
discussion between Carlos, Heidi,
and others, the following was said:

<<<Your concern for the alternates is well taken. The team is =
under-financed but you can
not expect serious sponsors to support such a process. I for one will =
not provide=20
any financial support under these conditions. I am more in favor to =
supporting=20
Randy Eiland's National Championship Ride. Many others feel the same =
way,=20
AERC Intl. should pay attention.>>>>

The Championship Ride is not mine...it belongs to AERC and its members.
I am only the Ride Manager.  BTW, we are trying to coordinate with
International so the Regional  Qualifying Rides can be used in a positive
way for both AERC and AERC International.

Randy Eiland

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]