Outlaw trail.

It's me again,

I did participate to the Outlaw trail last week with Steph's horse.
This was a great gorgeous exprience. Great friendship from you, american riders... incredible scenery ranging from aspen tree forests, pine forests, meadows, canyons and rocks with incredible colors (creme, white, yellow, pink, red, black, grey)...

This was my first multiday in US so I have no eperience of the others but everyone seemed to agree that the Outlaw was the most difficult. Sure it was!

I want to thank Step and John for this wonderful experience and their horses : I rode Santini, arab gelding during the first 3 days then switched to Quicksilver for the last 2 days. Santini was injured after we fall in quick sands, but this horse did a a great job... watch him! At the last day I was very proud to finish on 6th place with quicksilver and that Steph got the best condition with her russian machine (Kroutchev).

I took my digital camcorder with me for day 1 and 3 and have some nice pictures (jpg) that I can forward (zipped in a file). Please email privaltely to get the file.

Best regards

Leonard, now back in Belgium (cold and rainy...snif...)