ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: The Effects of Attitude

Re: The Effects of Attitude

Lauren Horn (fourhorn@fea.net)
Mon, 13 Oct 1997 21:13:35 -0700

Glenda R. Snodgrass wrote:

> > I too have noticed so much negative on here. But at the same time many are
> > so helpful on Info.
>
> There is no doubt that negative attitudes are sometimes reflected on this
> list. Some subscribers tend to be negative more than others. However, my
> impression of this list is quite the opposite -- I find it very positive.

I also find the list very positive. I don't think posting negative
comments is necessarily "bashing". Sharing your own bad experiences with
Trail Blazer is not Susan bashing. Like Glenda, I always keep in mind
that everyone is posting their OPINIONS not necessarily facts. I LOVE
this list and have learned so much from it.

Lauren