ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Respect

Re: Respect

Donna O'Gara (dlogara@concentric.net)
Sun, 28 Sep 1997 14:53:27 -0700

Tori means it with her 3¢ worth. She crewed for me, and I had no
intention of doing anything but finishing. After getting well and truly
lost, I did finish, but way beyond the cutoff time. She was there at the
finish, waiting for me to straggle in, hours late. She gave me a smile
and a glass of ice-cold orange juice, and both were certainly welcome at
that time. Thanks, Tori.
Donna