ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Knee blow out

Re: Knee blow out

Glenda R. Snodgrass (grs@consider.theneteffect.com)
Tue, 26 Aug 1997 15:03:57 -0500 (CDT)

I have knee pain at the walk only, which I have always assumed was caused
by stiffening due to less circulation/lubrication in the joint when it is
stable (like sitting in church with your legs crossed :). If I post a
trot for only a minute or so every 15-20 minutes, I can ride at the walk
without pain for a couple of hours -- otherwise I start hurting after 30
minutes. Alternatively, when riding with people who cannot or will not
trot, I will drop my stirrups, let my legs hang very long for a very
minutes, do some stretching exercises, whatever I can to get the blood
moving in my knee again. Helps me a lot.

Glenda R. Snodgrass

Before you begin, consider ... The Net Effect
http://www.theneteffect.com
(334) 433-0196