ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Thanks, Helmets & Safety

Re: Thanks, Helmets & Safety

Frank W. Vans Evers (vans@cyberspy.com)
Sun, 08 Jun 1997 21:43:23 -0400

In Florida there is a law about equestrian customers that prevents
liability of the owner/operator of an riding operation. There is a sign
you must post that informs everyone of the inherent dangers and that
they participate at their own risk. Do other states have simular
provisions to protect the small businesses?

TIA

/s/ Frank

--
Frank W. Vans Evers