ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: directions to Sunriver Classic, Bend OR

Re: directions to Sunriver Classic, Bend OR

Karen Steenhof (steenhof@cyberhighway.net)
Sun, 8 Jun 1997 19:50:23 -0600

Ramey-
Great directions from Bend, but the best way to get from Boise to Bend is
via Burns on Hwy 20, not via I-84 along the Columbia Gorge.

Karen Steenhof (heading for the XP instead of Sunriver next weekend)
Boise, Idaho
steenhof@cyberhighway.net