ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: directions to Sunriver Classic, Bend OR

Re: directions to Sunriver Classic, Bend OR

Dee VanGilder (vgarab@TRANSPORT.COM)
Mon, 9 Jun 1997 13:07:41 -0700

At 08:24 AM 6/8/97 -0700, ramey@wvi.com wrote:
>>From Boise, take I-84 toward Portland, OR. Turn left (South) on US 97
>in the Colimbia Gorge. I believe the town at the junction is Biggs.
>Continue South on 97 to Bend, Oregon.

Just wanted to let anyone going to this ride that happens to be passing
though Biggs Jct, that they are more than welcome to make a pit stop at our
ranch. Take a break, relax and look at our babies for fun! We are just off
Hwy 97 7 miles south of Biggs Jct on Mud hollow Rd. If anyone would like to
stop, please email me for better directions.
Good luck on the ride and have fun!!
(wishing I were there!)

Dee Van Gilder
Van Gilder Arabians
Wasco, Oregon
Home of Nehalems Muhuli, FV SToic & Mackies Image
and their band of mares!!