ridecamp@endurance.net: FW: herbal formula for the equine athlete

FW: herbal formula for the equine athlete

Stephanie Teeter (step@fsr.com)
Mon, 9 Jun 1997 12:46:27 -0700

<forwarded message>

-----Original Message-----
From: Loryhl@aol.com [SMTP:Loryhl@aol.com]
Sent: Monday, June 09, 1997 12:39 PM
To: listserv@is.su.edu.au; majordomo@psy.uwa.edu.au; =
factotum@mincom.oz.au; listserv@uncg.edu; =
ridecamp-request@endurance.net; =
majordomo@cee.hw.ac.uklistproc@bluestem.prairienet.org
Subject: herbal formula for the equine athlete

Although we are a business I also would like to answer questions and =
talk to
people about horses.
I am a horse owner and practicing Herbalist for 17 years. Our company is
Herbs of the World Inc.
We presently sell our herb formulas to race horses, show horses, =
endurance,
aged
breeding ,and pleasure horses.
We would like to get our products into Australia, Japan and anywhere =
there is
a horse.
Anyone interested in chatting or expanding present business please =
respond.
The company is owned by myself, my husband and 5 children.

tks
Loryhl