ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Boz Saddles

Re: Boz Saddles

Deanne Del Vecchio (delvecchio@geocities.com)
Thu, 22 May 1997 17:10:07 -0700

Doris Kulp wrote:

> Does anyone out there have experience with Boz saddles? I like the
> flexible tree concept and am considering looking into these saddles.
> Talking with "Boz" was a trip and left me in a "daze". Just looking for
> some people with experience with these saddles.

Deanne from Tahoe here, and well.....I just got my new Boz saddle after
a 6 1/2 months wait. I will ride in it tomorrow for the first time.

I was wondering if anyone else out there with a Boz uses a pad with it?
I was told to not use a pad. Cooler back...but sweat will get
everywhere. Any comments?

As far as dealing with Boz, he is a trip, totally into himself and his
ways, but if you want the saddle, deal with the man. He has a unique
flexible tree he designed himself, so I guess the ego is justified. As
far as how flexible.....it's not noticible to me...I sure hope Gabe
likes it. It's my last ditch effort to find a saddle that fits him.

Please, any more comments?

--
Deanne Del Vecchio & Gabe              /\        /\
Living and Loving in Lake Tahoe       /  \  /\  /  \