ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: Vaccinations

Re: Vaccinations

gerhardt (gerhardt@theriver.com)
Wed, 7 May 1997 20:23:59 -0700

Sorry doc, didn't mean to state something in error, I was just told it was
not needed here, and I thought I understood it was because of a lack of
mosquitos, but perhaps my vet was just speculating that is why PHF is not a
problem in Arizona, and she therefore recommended against routine use of
the vaccine. Thanks for pointing out my error.

Annette

> From: C.M.Newell <reshan@deyr.ultranet.com>
> To: ridecamp@endurance.net
> Subject: Re: Vaccinations
> Date: Wednesday, May 07, 1997 5:02 AM
>
> >... I think you'd have to do a separate stick for the PHF. I hated
> >that shot for the way the horses swelled up at the shot site from it.
Thank