ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: trailer woes

Re: trailer woes

Tracy Stampke (zebella@idt.net)
Fri, 02 May 1997 09:12:55 -0700

Wrecksduke@aol.com wrote:

> Say, those of you who have had major trailer problems that ALSO caused harm
> to your horses, your rig... have you contacted the manufacturers.... AND are
> they amenable to compensating you for damages?
>
> What are the warranties or guarantees with new trailersd (not owning one
> yet)?
>
> Melody

Luckily, none of our horses were ever hurt in the problems we had,
although Pro gave me a very strange look when the divider crashed to the
floor next to him in the trailer!

Don't recall exactly what the warrenty was, although the dealer fixed
every problem we had with no complaints at all.....I was just tired of
wondering was was gonna break next! We called it the Lemon!

tracy