ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: 100 milers

Re: 100 milers

Tommy Crockett (tomydore@goblin.punk.net)
Wed, 30 Apr 1997 21:07:34 -0700 (PDT)

On Thu, 1 May 1997, Luke Steele wrote:

> To anyone who hasn't contemplated doing a 100 miler, you *can* do it! Just
> get around those who love doing the longer rides and set your goals.
>
> Luke and Nikita who have completed five 100 miles/1 day rides and love
> them!

You've said this beautifully. I fear my previous post might have only
pointed out the negatives.

Joe pointed out a lot of what I left out as well. Ridecamp makes it happen.

Tommy Crockett, <tomydore@goblin.punk.net>
Los Osos, Ca. 93402-2715, USA
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Trails/1079
"I ain't got no blood in my veins I just got them four
lanes of Hard Amarillo Highway" Terry Allen