ridecamp@endurance.net: Re: selling products on the list.

Re: selling products on the list.

gerhardt (gerhardt@theriver.com)
Fri, 18 Apr 1997 18:02:27 -0700

I was thinking exactly the same thing. Like the lady that was looking for
help on an undernorished horse. I sell Purina products, and when someone
else recommended a Purina product, I joined the recommendation. Perhaps
that's different because I don't get anything if someone goes to another
Purina store and buys a bag of feed.

However, there is a product I am in the process of putting in the Horse
Shop, two of them actually, and if someone out there said, Hey does anyone
know where I could buy X, I wouldn't think it would be inappropriate for me
to say that they can get it from me and could check out my Horse Shop site.

And of course I always have Mountain Horses for sale, but telling people
about horses for sale on here does not seem to be a problem.

Annette

nevadaghostridr@webtv.net